ONE WORLD, ONE GREAT SPORT!
TennisNYC league members are from all over the world!
They are nice, friendly and well-educated professionals who love the sport!
Thank you for your interest in joining TennisNYC league this SPRING/SUMMER/FALL/WINTER 2015 in NYC/NJ!!!
SPRING/SUMMER 2015 TENNIS SEASON IS HERE!
We have evaluation/drills EVERY Sunday (5pm and/or 7pm) at Roosevelt Island Tennis club, by appointment only!
Please complete the 2 links below asap to join the evaluation/drills AND email me your cell #:
1. Evaluation fee, click link below:
CLICK HERE TO PAY FOR YOUR EVALUATION FEE OF $140
2. League fee:
CLICK HERE TO PAY FOR YOUR LEAGUE MEMBERSHIP FE OF $90
MORE DETAILS BELOW.
TennisNYC players play tennis for fun, exercise, to meet friends and to de-stress from work/life.
Thank you for your interest in joining TennisNYC this SPRING/SUMMER 2015 tennisnyc season!
FYI, TennisNYC league is ALL YEAR ROUND.
We accept advanced beginners to advanced players.
Your game must be evaluated before you can play with other members of the league. The evaluation session will also allow you to practice, work on your shots and technique before you start playing. NOTE- if you have a current USTA verifiable rating, we can exempt you from the evaluation
IMPORTANT!! You must sign up ASAP in order to get the DISCOUNTED LEAGUE FEE RATE!!!
PLEASE READ THE DETAILS BELOW AND IF YOU AGREE, PLEASE SIGN UP ASAP by clicking/completing the 2 links at the bottom of this email.
Below is what we offer this Spring/SUMMER 2015 tennis season.
1. During SPRING/SUMMER/FALL season, you will decide every week, when/where/how often you prefer to play, and we will arrange your games/matches every time and provide you with a partner of similar tennis level. We usually play outdoor (Spring/Summer/Fall) at different NYC public tennis courts including Queens/NJ and indoor (winter season or when its raining during outdoor season) at Roosevelt Island Tennis club.
During indoor season (Nov-March), we have regular SATURDAY and SUNDAY doubles/singles from 6pm to 8pm (2hrs) at ROOSEVELT ISLAND TENNIS CLUB and some weeknights. Indoor court fee is only $38.50 per player for 2 hrs of doubles. If you prefer to play at other times/days/nights, we will also try to arrange your games and book the indoor court for you at Roosevelt club. Indoor court fee varies depending on time/day/night you will play.
During SPRING/SUMMER/early FALL OUTDOOR season (LATE March to early Nov), we play mostly singles OUTDOORS at different NYC public courts ie Central Park, 96st Riverside courts, 118st UWS, Lower East Side, midtown, downtown, NJ (North Bergen courts), Queens etc etc. To play outdoor at different NYC PUBLIC TENNIS COURTS, PLEASE GET YOUR NYC TENNIS PERMIT at the Arsenal Building on 5th and 65th or at PARAGON SPORTING GOOD STORE on 18st and Broadway.
NYC Tennis Permit will allow you to play at different public outdoor tennis courts in the city.
For more info regarding NYC tennis permit application or renewal, click link below:
2. For indoor play, TennisNYC members will get approx 20 percent discounted indoor court rate at Roosevelt Club. TennisNYC members will split the cost of indoor court fee every time they play. Indoor court fees vary depending on what season/days/nights and time you will play. Indoor court fee will be paid at the club during the day of your games.
3. If you plan on joining us this Spring/Summer 2015 season, we advice you to sign up now, ASAP, so you can reserve your evaluation spot. Evaluation session include drills supervised by our competent evaluators.
4. Once you become a league member, you can request to play indoor or outdoor - daily, weeknights and weekends, day and night, or even 2x per day, OUTDOOR or INDOOR and we will arrange your games each time, including booking indoor courts at Roosevelt club and will try to provide you with a partner who is approximately within your tennis level.
During the outdoor season (LATE March-Nov), we will also GUIDE YOU through the sign up process at different NYC PUBLIC TENNIS COURTS. We cannot sign up for any public tennis courts for you. YOU WILL HAVE TO SIGN UP YOURSELF.
5. PLEASE NOTE- TennisNYC is for adults 21 yrs and older. MOST OF OUR LEAGUE MEMBERS ARE SUCCESSFUL PROFESSIONALS AND HAVE A FULL TIME JOB, THEREFORE, MOST OF THEM CAN ONLY PLAY WEEKNIGHTS AND WEEKENDS.
However, there are some league members who can play during the day, weekdays and anytime on weekends.
6. If you are a total beginner, we suggest you take at least 10-15 lessons before joining the league. We offer beginner lessons in case you are interested.
7. We will have FREE LESSON + DRILLS, followed by supervised doubles on a regular basis at Roosevelt Island Tennis Club, exclusive to TennisNYC members only. The lesson + drills is FREE. You will only pay approx $37.50 indoor court fee for 2hrs. NOTE: Item #7 is optional and we CANNOT FULLY guarantee the frequency and dates of drills/lesson.
8. IMPORTANT!!! TennisNYC membership is a 4 month minimum. You MUST be a member for 4 months before you can cancel membership. After the 4th month of your membership with the league, we will assume you will continue your membership unless you email us about cancelling it.
NOTE- you MUST pay the EVALUATION fee and the first month LEAGUE FEE, before we can arrange your evaluation session.
1. EVALUATION FEE at Roosevelt club is $140 - a one time payment. Evaluation session will be arranged at least a few days/one week in advance at Roosevelt Island Tennis Club. Evaluation fee of $140 includes indoor court fee plus drills given by the evaluator and is non-refundable. Considering you will get a court + drills at a nice private club, this fee is a bargain. CLICK THE LINK BELOW TO PAY YOUR EVALUATION at Roosevelt club.
TO PAY FOR YOUR EVALUATION FEE CLICK HERE
2. LEAGUE MEMBERSHIP FEE ($90), recurring every 30 days. You must be a league member for a minimum of 4 months. You MUST complete the 4 month minimum membership (no exceptions). CLICK THE LINK BELOW.
TO PAY FOR YOUR MEMBERSHIP LEAGUE FEE CLICK HERE
If you will play 3x per week, you are only paying us approx $7.50 per game arrangement which is like the cost of a Hamburger in NYC. Also, since you will get discounted indoor court rate at Roosevelt Club for being a member of TennisNYC, it will ultimately offset your league fees.
Please realize that we spend countless # of hours in advertising, recruiting quality members, evaluating, training players and arranging your games. Our players are very happy with the service they get.
As a matter of fact, most of our players have been with the league for several years now and most of them keep coming back. We would like you to try other groups before you join TennisNYC so you can compare the quality of our players and the excellent service you will get from us.
WHERE IS ROOSEVELT ISLAND TENNIS CLUB?
Click the club's website below for subway/transport directions:
THANK YOU and HAVE A GREAT SPRING/SUMMER 2015 indoor and outdoor TENNIS SEASON!
In case you have further questions, please call me anytime at 201 208 4798 (TEXT PREFERRED!).
Invest in your health and happiness! Play tennis! It is a game of a lifetime and a great way to meet quality friends!
EMAIL - email@example.com
201 208 4798 cell # TEXT PREFERRED